|You are here: PNGIS.net > Standards > ISO 3183:2012|
75.200-40-40 Line pipes and fittings (see also 77.140.75)
77.140.75 Steel pipes and tubes for specific use (including hollow steel bars and sections for construction, see also 23.040.10)
|Other related standards:||
|Referenced in standards:||Open the list|
Revision and voting programme:
|Comments:||1) Revision of ISO 3183:2007. This International Standard is the result of harmonizing the requirements of API Spec 5L:2007 and ISO 3183:2007. API Spec 5L:20012 is adoption of ISO 3183:2012 by API but it is not indicated in the standard.|
2) TC67/SC2 Resolution 400 (Delft 2010).
ISO/TC 67/SC 2 requests the CEN/TC 12 Chairman to liaise with ECISS TC 110/WG 2 and with CEN/TC 234 to ensure that a European expert having a good knowledge of European gas supply industry specific requirements be nominated as European project Leader (EPL) for the revision of ISO 3183 including the European onshore gas supply annex.
3) TC67/SC2 Resolution 409 (Delft 2010).
Noting the WG 16 report of Mr. Hammond, ISO/TC/TC 67/SC 2 agrees to start the revision of ISO 3183 using the 24 months ISO development track.
The following P member bodies agreed to participate actively: US, UK, Netherlands, Canada, Italy, France.
The Secretary is request to circulate a call for experts for WG 16.
4) SC2 Resolution 410 (Delft 2010). ISO/TC 67/SC 2 request the WG 16 convenor and ISO/TC 67/SC 2 secretary to draft a proposal to provide continuous alignment of ISO 3183 and API 5L.
5) SC2 Resolution 485 (Xi'an 2013). ISO/TC 67/SC 2 thanks Mr. John Hammond and WG 16 experts for the completion of the third edition ISO 3183 and achieving full alignment with API and CEN. ISO/TC 67/SC 2 requests the WG16 to continue its work.
6) SC2 Resolution 489 (Xi'an 2013). ISO/TC 67/SC 2 supports the proposal from China to request WG 16 to consider including in ISO 3183 an annex on pipe ordered for strain based design (doc. N 859). The requirements in this annex should be consistent with the design requirements in ISO 13623 and the requirements for welding in ISO 13847. ISO/TC 67/SC 2 requests WG 16 to co-operate with WG 8 and WG 13 for a consistent enhancement of the requirements for strain based design in ISO 13623, ISO 3183 and ISO 13847.
7) SC2 Resolution 490 (Xi'an 2013). ISO/TC 67/SC 2 requests that the proposals made by China in the area of inspection and testing (doc. N 858, N 861, N 862 and N 863) be considered by WG16 for the next revision of ISO 3183.
Information updated on: 2013-07-06
Copyright © 20022014 LingInfo | Login
For questions & comments: Anastasia Baryshnikova (PNGIS.net coordinator).